http://www.makepovertyhistory.org A rhapsody~* of serendipity: Farmers and hunters

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Farmers and hunters


The Valkyries: An Encounter with Angels by Paulo Coelho

"Some people feel that they are alive only when they are facing challenges. They are the hunters, and for them it is the only way to achieve their power. For others it is the way of the farmer, and it is on that path that they find their power."

I’m almost definitely a hunter. I guess everyone who knows me will say so too without blinking an eye. Challenges and the prize of the game keep the spark in me glowing. Above all challenges, I seek to prove my ideals right. So there you go, the romantic hunter…the poet in me. How long will this romantic last in the jungle of life full of other hunters?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*hugs* received!
+~*'*' give ME a *HUG* '*'*~+

Get hugs of your own
..