http://www.makepovertyhistory.org A rhapsody~* of serendipity: Life on two wheels

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Life on two wheels


It’s going to be a full year since the crazy ride across the East Coast and only now do I find the mood or motivation to start penning down the journey in black and white. When I try to recall back about the trip, it’s more like bits of a jigsaw puzzle and I would dwell furtively on the missing pieces. That day, I was just trying to recall what’s the name of the beach in Pahang we so magically owned…Penawar?

I digged out the two journals I kept quite faithfully throughout the 13 days. The hitz fm one evidently looks like rotten cabbage, having survived through heavy rain. The bigger one was purchased at a small kedai runcit for RM2, bigger cause I figured I needed a bigger canvas to paint my words (and some doodling along the way).

Well, here goes: http://huiwoontcycling.blogspot.com/

Current progress: Day 1

1 Comments:

Blogger Caffeine&tomatoes said...

girl:)
the beach that we own is called "Penarik"...is that you mean? the place where we have 4 hammock?think its in terengganu though..

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


*hugs* received!
+~*'*' give ME a *HUG* '*'*~+

Get hugs of your own
..