http://www.makepovertyhistory.org A rhapsody~* of serendipity: Watch out world, here I come!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Watch out world, here I come!

In another less than 12 hours time will mark the beginning of a new journey. A journey where I will be challenged even more greatly on every aspect.

I've been mentally prepared for this phase of life almost one year ago, ever since I was back from Beijing. Not hard to put together if you already knew how I dreaded the monotony of my
academic training.

One year ago. That’s how stretched my reservoir of excitement is. It's a wonder I still have some left.

And as always, at the beginning on a new venture, I’m asking myself the same questions: will I live up to my expectations? Was it just luck and the right time cum place the last time? Will hard work prevail again this time?

We’ll see what tomorrow brings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*hugs* received!
+~*'*' give ME a *HUG* '*'*~+

Get hugs of your own
..